I hope that late is better than nothing as I send this ode to moms everywhere in honor of this special day. This clip in no way demeans my own mother, who looks fabulous after ten kids - rather it honors her for never, ever in my memory wearing "Mom Jeans." Thanks for setting the proper example, Mom.
5 comments:
Miriam!!! of course i know who you are!!!!! you dated coby for a while...
YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you guys living? how many cute kids do you have?? you made my day to hear from you!!
This is hilarious! I see jeans like that all the time. We must make a pact to never give in to pleats!!
That was good.........HA HA!!!
I own a pair of these pants. I love them. I just feel like they round out my womanly curves, you know, emphasize my pinchable side. And they're so all-purpose! Wear them to mow the lawn, brushe them off, and run off to meet hubby for dinner. Just like that! I especially recommend the silicone beezer enhancers. They give you a little...umph!
Sooooo, Miriam . . . does a blog count as a cool-weather project? ;o) I'm seriously curious what it was you wanted help with . . . I guess that means I should call you, huh? lol Gotta get on that!
Post a Comment