Finally, now that he's 15 months old, Little Sammy has learned to walk and say "Mama." Who would ever have thought that hearing this little man pant down the hall calling me would completely melt my heart? You'd think that kind of thing would wear off after four kids, but sometimes I just walk in circles around the house answering him so he'll keep calling. I wish I could freeze him just as he is - perfect.
4 comments:
Awww...that is so sweet. I already feel that way about Emmett. I could hold him all day and just listen to him breathe while he sleeps. I can't get enough of him!
Sam is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see you all again.
Who wouldn't be in love with that face! He is such a cutie. We need to get together soon...
I love when Lukas calls "ma-ma" and for Brandon he says "pa-pa"
I miss the cuties SO much!!!
Post a Comment